Lots of Dive gear, complete singles/doubles setups, etc.

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

Lots of Dive gear, complete singles/doubles setups, etc.

Post by thefeve »

EDIT 10/23/15 with sold items, price updates and moved remaining items to the top

As mentioned in another post, I've decided to get out of diving for the time being. Selling most of my gear here. I've done some searching and tried to list all at reasonable prices. Would prefer to sell as much as I can together - if someone is just getting into the hogarthian setup I have complete singles and doubles setups listed below. Let me know if you're interested in multiple items and we can maybe work something out. I've tried to load pics of everything below, but it might make this post terribly huge. If something isn't posted with a pic sendme a note and i can get a pic for you.

Pictures of all the items can be found here as it was way too many to try and post inline. I might try and post individual links later if i get time:
http://s282.photobucket.com/user/YOmatt ... ear%20Sale

1. DUI TLS 350 Dry suit: Size XL with Turbo Soul boots. I wear size 12.5 and fit them comfortably, I think any where +/- a few sizes would work. Suit is in great shape. When I purchased 3 years ago I had it sent to superior to add a neoprene neck seal, add on the golem gear tech pockets and had gussets installed in the suit to expand the chest size a little bit. I've since replaced the wrist seals and have a set of viking dry glove rings installed and just put a brand new SiTec Deflator valve on it. The suit fits very well and I'm about 6'1 245 lbs. I think it would work for anyone within a few inches and 30-40 lbs either way or more. Asking 700$ dropped price based on some other adds I've seen out there recently.

3. PST HP119 Tank. In Hydro but is due for VIP. Tank is in great shape and has served as a top-off tank for my doubles for a while. Asking 200$ price drop

4. Double LP 72 tanks, Dive Right manifold and highland bands, I think they are PST: In Hydro but due for VIP. Been great tanks. Asking 300$ price drop

5. Dusty Dive Light - with extras. Comes with std stuff (Charger, lens cap for video, screwdriver for getting lid off if needed) but also have a spare battery and a DiveX "fingerman" handle installed on the light. Will include a classic Goodman style handle as well but its the DiveX one so zip ties need to be used to fit it on. Asking 300$

6. DRIS 1000 Lumen dive light. Was a great primary before I got my Dusty light and works perfectly as a backup light. Asking 60$

7. Whites Drysuit hood size L - Super warm and has been great for me here in the PNW Asking 30$

10.Aluminum backplate with harness. - asking 75$

11. Oxycheq 52lb doubles horseshoe wing. Oxycheq 52lb doubles horseshoe wing, asking 225$ - Price drop

17. Basic Compass not sure the brand but works well as a backup or spare for a buddy Asking 20$

18. Weight belt with 2 XS scuba ditch-able pockets. Worked really well for tuning your weight setup or switching between doubles and singles. 15$ for the pair - price drop

22. Dive computers: Puck style uwatec bottom timer - works every time and is my go to and was always on my wrist as a backup. $100

24. Doubles tail weight pouch - no charge for the pouch as it was given to me, but if you want the soft weights with it I'll throw in the pouch. Currently has 8 lbs of soft lead in numbered pouches as 4#, 2# and 2#. - asking 30$ as the soft lead pouches cost more than basic lead.

12. Turtle dive fins, size XL. SOLD

2. Weazle Extreme Thermal: SOLD

8.Hog 32 lbs single wing, SOLD

9.Steel plate SOLD

13.Hog 3' SMB with Black spool and snap Asking 35$ SOLD

14. Hollis wetnotes canvas book. SOLD

15. Basic dive mask. SOLD

16. Compass - Suunto SK7 - SOLD

19. Lead scuba weights - SOLD

20. Hog D1 Regulator doubles package, SOLD

21. Transfill whip From Dive gear express, SOLD

22. Dive computers: Puck style uwatec bottom timer - works everytime and is my go to and was always on my wrist as a backup. $100

23. Liquivision Xen - SOLD

25. Trilobite cutting tool. SOLD
Last edited by thefeve on Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:52 pm, edited 17 times in total.
I think you've figured out the root cause of your problems. Even sea lions get annoyed by splitfin divers silting out their dive sites. Switch back to your jets and you'll be safe from the sea lion silt prevention patrol from now on. - NWbrewer
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: Lots of Dive gear, complete singles/doubles setups, etc.

Post by Norris »

Ill take the transfill whip please
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Woah, there is a lot of good gear for sale here. New divers building their kits take note!
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

Post by thefeve »

Updated with sold items. Dropped price on Drysuit.
I think you've figured out the root cause of your problems. Even sea lions get annoyed by splitfin divers silting out their dive sites. Switch back to your jets and you'll be safe from the sea lion silt prevention patrol from now on. - NWbrewer
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

Post by thefeve »

EDIT 10/23/15 with sold items, price updates and moved remaining items to the top

Also please note the link to the photobucket album for pics of most items. Glad to send pics privately, but most are hosted on that site currently...
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

11. Oxycheq 52lb doubles horseshoe wing. Oxycheq 50lb doubles horseshoe wing, asking 2250$ - Price drop

I might give you 2 thousand for this but 2250 seems a little steep
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

Post by thefeve »

lol - oops. fixed:)
seattlepaul1975
Compulsive Diver

Post by seattlepaul1975 »

Pm sent on 119tank
Mateo1147
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Mateo1147 »

I am interested in the Weasel Extreme and the turtle fins.
How does the Weasel fit on you and how many dives on it? I am 6'-0" and 205 lbs.
I will be over to Seattle this coming weekend so pick up shouldn't be a problem.
You breath like a girl! -Blaiz
I thought she was right until I dove with eliseaboo!
Mateo1147
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Mateo1147 »

PM and money sent for the Weazle and turtles.
You breath like a girl! -Blaiz
I thought she was right until I dove with eliseaboo!
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

Post by thefeve »

THanks! removed them from this add and the drysuit add.
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

Post by thefeve »

Make offer on remaining items. Would like to sell this stuff soon... Big remaining items are double 72s, oxycheq wing and dusty light.