Search found 643 matches
- Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:17 pm
- Forum: Dive Recaps & Trip Reports
- Topic: Keystone Jetty 2020/06/13 and 15
- Replies: 6
- Views: 539
Finally got back in the water after spending three months dry. 2 tanks on Saturday and Tuesday. The site was crowded on Saturday with both divers and boaters. I parked off to the side by the boat dock to keep my distance from people gearing up. It seemed like people weren't strictly sticking to a 5-...
- Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:16 pm
- Forum: Dive Planning
- Topic: Redondo Parking reopening Monday June 15th
- Replies: 8
- Views: 484
- Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:27 pm
- Forum: Dive Site Listings
- Topic: Lake Washington Dive Sites
- Replies: 21
- Views: 6181
This weekend, I saw a couple divers carrying their gear down to the lake just south of Madrona Beach. https://email@example.com,-122.2831871,308m/data=!3m1!1e3 What dive site would that be? They seemed like they had regular tanks so is there something worth seeing at recreational depths?
- Sat May 02, 2020 4:50 pm
- Forum: General SCUBA Discussion
- Topic: Diving as lockdown phases out
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1196
Reading through the Times' writeup of the phased easing of restrictions and was wondering about the logistics of getting back in the water. https://www.seattletimes.com/life/what-inslees-4-phase-plan-to-reopen-washingtons-economy-means-for-your-life/ Are dive shops planning to do curbside dropoff/pi...