Search found 3226 matches
- Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:42 pm
- Forum: Introductions (New Visitors, Start Here)
- Topic: Brand new to diving, new to board
- Replies: 7
- Views: 911
Welcome to the board! We are glad you found us. Feel free to join in on the discussions, ask questions, make yourself at home!
- Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:30 pm
- Forum: Dive Recaps & Trip Reports
- Topic: South Australia Adventure - Leafy Seadragons and Pyjama Squid
- Replies: 20
- Views: 751
Jesse, that is simply a stunning report. Wow. What an epic dive too. I'm so glad you got to experience that. I would have so loved to have been along. Thanks for sharing, fantastic report and photos my friend!
The eel grass south of the boat ramp at redondo is about non existent, unfortunately. I havent been to the north of Saltys, used to be a good bed of eel grass on that side.
- Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:22 pm
- Forum: Everything Else
- Topic: Virtual Salish See and beyond dive sim... (with photogrammetry)
- Replies: 5
- Views: 419
Pretty cool Laura!
If you are splashing around the usual time, the river should be well over, as that is the bottom of the ebb tide. While unpredictable, the Redondo river likes to strike around the midpoint of an extreme exchange on the outgoing tide. This produces a strong current running perpendicular to the shore,...
- Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:41 pm
- Forum: Underwater Imaging - Photography & Video
- Topic: How do you store and travel with your photography equipment?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1404