Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:02 am
- Forum: Dive Planning
- Topic: Anyone up to dive somewhere around Whidbey Island this weekend
- Replies: 1
- Views: 240
It looks like a nice weekend is on the way so I am looking to see if there is anyone who might be interested in blowing a few bubbles somewhere around Whidbey Island Saturday or Sunday or both. I would like to make a go at the skyline wall on one of those days if anyone is up to it but that would be...
- Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:12 pm
- Forum: Introductions (New Visitors, Start Here)
- Topic: Imagine I'm walking around going "HI! I'm new!"
- Replies: 2
- Views: 534
Being as I am a recent transplant to the PNW I thought it would be appropriate to stop by and say hello. I just moved to Whidbey island and am looking forward to adding a few more bubbles to the sound. To be honest, I have not done any diving in the area and am interested in diving with people who a...