Search found 843 matches
Did you lose a bet? There, I said it. Joe is a great guy, the besst friend you could ever ask for. He is also phenominal diver and taught me everything I know about being underwater. He is smarter than me. He is my idol. I just hope that one day I will be half the diver and a quarter of the man he i...
- Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:30 am
- Forum: General SCUBA Discussion
- Topic: Dive Master & Instructors... forever a pro?
- Replies: 44
- Views: 1681
I don't get the question. It's not like being a dive master or instructor is like being a retired doctor or something. Is this a status question? What kind of status is there in being an instructor or DM? Is this legal liability? I think that's an overrated concern. What is the real concern? I thin...
- Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:49 pm
- Forum: Everything Else
- Topic: World Record Freedive To/From 109M in 3 Minutes, 1 Breath
- Replies: 14
- Views: 578
- Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:09 pm
- Forum: Gear Central (Recreational)
- Topic: Switching to a backplate/wing
- Replies: 77
- Views: 2498
BlackToe wrote: My High Tide likes to burp air out the neck seal
That doesn't sound right to me. I would not want my drysuit, or anything else to burp air. But I guess if you're happy...
- Mon May 25, 2009 12:31 pm
- Forum: Critter Watchers - PNW Marine Life
- Topic: Dead Cabezons (actually dead Plainfin Midshipman)??
- Replies: 16
- Views: 762