Liquivision X1 Video

General banter about diving and why we love it.
Romer Treece
Pelagic

Liquivision X1 Video

Post by Romer Treece »

So I guess I need to be careful how I post. The powers that be thought my post was an ad (I do not get paid by Liquivision whatsoever for sales of their computers) so I am reposting-hopefully correctly.

DCS Films made a video for Liquivision for their computer which has lowered in price.

http://liquivision.com/news.php

scroll down to check it out.

Enjoy
airsix
I've Got Gills

Re: Liquivision X1 Video

Post by airsix »

Dan, this video is a testament to your skill. You even made Josh and Doug look decent (underwater). Nice job, man! :angelblue:
"The place looked like a washing machine full of Josh's carharts. I was not into it." --Sockmonkey
Romer Treece
Pelagic

Post by Romer Treece »

Thanks man! That means a lot!
ljjames
I've Got Gills

Post by ljjames »

very very well done Dan, i'm very impressed! (and i know how much work that was :)
----
"I survived the Brittandrea Dorikulla, where's my T-shirt!"
Romer Treece
Pelagic

Post by Romer Treece »

ljjames wrote:very very well done Dan, i'm very impressed! (and i know how much work that was :)
:thumb3d:
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

Dan did an amazing job on this video for us. Thank you to all who were involved, on camera and behind the scenes. The most fun for me was tossing the X1 off the parking garage at Seattle University after we drove my 4Runner over it. The closing shot is great too.

Thanks again Dan. You outdid yourself.
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!
Romer Treece
Pelagic

Post by Romer Treece »

Thanks! It was REALLY fun to make.

I just sent my Meg head down for the installation of my new XLink. I'm pretty psyched to get rid of a controller and have a real time display/computer on my wrist. :supz:

http://liquivision.com/xlink.php
Burntchef
I've Got Gills

Post by Burntchef »

i think the video neeeds to be re- shot. and of course to get all the same details just right we need to go back to thailand asap and get our asses back to the similans.
Chin high, puffed chest, we step right to it
The choice is there ain't no choice but to pursue it

"Diving the gas is the easy part, not much to it, plenty of retards are using it safely. " jamieZ
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

Burntchef wrote:i think the video neeeds to be re- shot. and of course to get all the same details just right we need to go back to thailand asap and get our asses back to the similans.
and re-cast the narrator guy. he's ugly.
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

spatman wrote:
Burntchef wrote:i think the video neeeds to be re- shot. and of course to get all the same details just right we need to go back to thailand asap and get our asses back to the similans.
and re-cast the narrator guy. he's ugly.
I totally agree!! That guy was a total prude (and probably a stroke), and was fat to boot!! Liquivision should really cast the new marketing director who's dropped a ton of weight and looks all svelte and trim. Actually, Liquivision should cast Emilie and Kerry to do the talking - they're the two (really cute Canadian) Liquivision girls... not to mention the CEO has a brain that trumps her looks. You can see pictures of Emilie and Kerry at www.liquivision.com under the http://liquivision.com/about_team.php link.

Dan, we need to shoot all the narrative shots again.

...and the website was created by NWDC's own Spatman!! :partyman: If you need web-work, he is NOT cheap but he does a great job.
LCF
I've Got Gills

Post by LCF »

You need a better spokeswoman for the readability part, too -- somebody who doesn't stutter.
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

LCF wrote:You need a better spokeswoman for the readability part, too -- somebody who doesn't stutter.
I think she did a fine job. Now go pack your gear - I'll see you in a bit.