Looking for a good calendar

General banter about diving and why we love it.
ldevore
Compulsive Diver

Looking for a good calendar

Post by ldevore »

It's that time of the year again and I'm looking for a good scuba wall calender. Anyone seen any good ones out there? Gotta have something to daydream about when I'm at work! ....pretty coral, fun scooter rides, wrecks....

Lauri
Grateful Diver
I've Got Gills

Re: Looking for a good calendar

Post by Grateful Diver »

Ain'tchya ordering an ESDC calendar?

Ken Kopp over on Dive Matrix usually produces some pretty nice calendars.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Threats and ultimatums are never the best answer. Public humiliation via Photoshop is always better - airsix

Come visit me at http://www.nwgratefuldiver.com/
seainggreen
Dive-aholic

Post by seainggreen »

Nick Ambrose was putting together a pretty nice lookin' cave calendar, info also on DMX (or on his FB page).
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." - Abraham Lincoln, 1809 - 1865
Seainggreen Productions, LLC
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

+1 for BOTH Nick and Ken's calendars... we'll have both, and I generally get several extra which are handed out around work.
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!
LCF
I've Got Gills

Post by LCF »

Nick's calendar this year is pretty cool . . . even though I'm in it :)
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames
Peter Guy
Compulsive Diver

Post by Peter Guy »

I actually think making your own calendar is the way to go. Find 12 or so images you want and write to the owners to ask permission then put together your own calendar at Kinkos/Staples/CostCo (whatever) and put in your known important dates for your own personal Scuba Calendar.

I've done this for my family (brothers, nephews, nieces, etc.) as Christmas presents and have put in all the birthdays, anniversaries, etc. It is one of those labors of love that may really mean more than normal. BTW, just added up our birthdays and anniversaries -- 32 B-days, 9 anniversaries.