THANKS ... from CompressorStuff!!

General banter about diving and why we love it.
rcontrera
Aquaphile

THANKS ... from CompressorStuff!!

Post by rcontrera »

Thanks to all that visited our booth at the Dive Expo. It was great to see some old faces and meet new ones. This was our biggest year EVER for compressor sales and I attribute that to all the friendly people that were poking and prodding the machinery and bringing pictures or descriptions of their home systems. I am AMAZED at some of your home systems. Many put a lot of dive shops to shame!!

For those that ordered a compressor ... a big thank you and we are getting your stuff on the production line. For those that didn't order, start checking your buddies' garages in a few weeks and see if their new baby has come in yet. Or better yet, drop me a line and get yours on order too ... I will keep the show special going for a couple of weeks! :)

Thanks again and see you at the show next year!!
Dusty2
I've Got Gills

Re: THANKS ... from CompressorStuff!!

Post by Dusty2 »

Sorry I missed you Ray. Which booth did you have? I didn't see any compressor stuff and I thought I covered everything.
rcontrera
Aquaphile

Post by rcontrera »

We are pretty hard to miss ... at least I am! ;)

We were in 926. We usually set up near the back door since we have to wheel in a big compressor and carry in the little one. If you went down the last isle, you would have seen us since the big compressor sitting in the aisle and a small one sitting on the table was quite an attention getter.
Dusty2
I've Got Gills

Post by Dusty2 »

rcontrera wrote:We are pretty hard to miss ... at least I am! ;)

We were in 926. We usually set up near the back door since we have to wheel in a big compressor and carry in the little one. If you went down the last isle, you would have seen us since the big compressor sitting in the aisle and a small one sitting on the table was quite an attention getter.
Ah ha, no wonder I missed you. I was pooped by the time I got to that last isle and when I left the NWDC booth I was short on time because Janna wanted me in the Reef booth at the other end of the building so I glanced down that section and just headed across on the center isle.
kdupreez
I've Got Gills

Post by kdupreez »

Ray, that was a great booth!! I loved that small little portable system and very cool analyzers!!

All in all, some great looking compressors!! Loved talking to you guys as well and it was good to see a compressor company represented at the show that could answer questions and I could poke compressor systems, boosters and analyzers!!

Its very tough to really look at and touch/feel these things or talk to people about them, if nobody locally stocks them or have staff with the same intimate knowledge. So a well timed attendance on this event :)

so, very nice to see you guys out here and I really hope to see more Coltri's around the personal fill stations, they are awesome!

Koos
"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party" - Ron White