O2 fills?

General banter about diving and why we love it.
enchantmentdivi
Amphibian

O2 fills?

Post by enchantmentdivi »

I have a super D O2 bottle that is need of a hydro and a fill. Last time, I used the services of Kentox but they are no longer in business. Who will hydro/fill in the area, preferably between Federal Way and Olympia?
Jenn
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Re: O2 fills?

Post by CaptnJack »

Fire King in Seattle will hydro, clean, and refill for you.
Tacoma scuba would be my next suggestion, but they don't have an in-house hydro facility.
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.
fmerkel
I've Got Gills

Post by fmerkel »

Only UWS Aurora has hydro. All other hydros get sent to Fire King. Shops don't make much on a hydro so you aren't doing them much disservice if you take it there yourself. They make their profit on the VIP after (which is technically unnecessary as a VIP is done with the hydro at a decent shop, which FK is).
O2 fills depend on the shop. Some will fill O2 for free in O2 kits as a service.
To Air is Human,
To Respire, Divine.
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

Sound Dive in Bremerton has a hydro facility. (but they are expensive and sometimes I question their knowledge about + ratings)
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.
fmerkel
I've Got Gills

Post by fmerkel »

Didn't know that.
To Air is Human,
To Respire, Divine.