Dive photos for publication

General banter about diving and why we love it.
erauschl
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Dive photos for publication

Post by erauschl »

Hi all,

If you saw the previous post congratulating some of your fellow divers, you'll be somewhat familiar with Eyes Over Puget Sound. It's a monthly publication put out by the Dept of Ecology featuring aerial photographs of happenings in the Sound. We also highlight critters found in the sediment which are identified by the Sediment Monotoring team. We've starting including citizen contributed photos in the report and last months edition was the first to feature photos taken by divers of the cool critters encountered in local waters. I'd like to keep it going and am reaching out to all of you underwater photographers who may be interested in participating. There are a few ways to submit pics to me - you can simply email them to erau461@ecy.wa.gov, or share them via Dropbox or Drive if you have numerous ones you'd like to submit. When you send pics, please include and ID if you have one and the location, and your name of course. We will give you credit for the photos and then you also get bragging rights to boot! We don't have size requirements, just keep in mind the publication is put together on Power Point and the dive pics will be scattered throughout and featured on their own slide.

I'm really excited to showcase the amazing and vibrant life we of often see on our dives and I'm always in awe by your incredible captures of these critters. Please help me in informing the public, because many of them just don't know how wonderfully diverse the life here is. And if they see it, they just may start to care more about it.

I hope to hear from some of you soon! Thank you and stay safe,
EJ
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: Dive photos for publication

Post by ScubaJess »

Thanks EJ!!! Such a fun opportunity for us all to read, learn and add photos too! :)
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
Gdog
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Gdog »

Thanks EJ! Glad to see you back on here!
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

A+ thanks for reaching out EJ
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.