Got a little wake up call today...

General banter about diving and why we love it.
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Re: Got a little wake up call today...

Post by Nwbrewer »

TLG! When are we going diving again? Are you still diving?
thelawgoddess
Pelagic

Post by thelawgoddess »

well, i haven't been diving for quite some time ... but i haven't quit. hopefully i'll get to splash again sooner rather than later. :hello2:
"Life without passion is life without depth."~J.Hollis
my FLICKR photo sets
TCWestby
Submariner

Post by TCWestby »

Jake,

Thanks for the reminder, though I try to stick close sometimes I forget or loose track and events like there just reenforce the buddy rule, for me at least.
Looking for dive buddies

Work is for the surface interval....
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Thanks posting about this, Jake. Many times divers feel ashamed and do not recount near accidents, when near accidents are exactly what we need to talk about in order to avoid *actual* dive accidents.

Also, thanks everyone for not piling on Jake or his dive buddy with finger-wagging. This thread was supportive and informative - and that's why this is a great POD (Pool of Divers, as Sparky would say).
smike
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by smike »

Thanks for the post - reminder Jake. I feel that I have developed way past my 19 dives by reading posts like this. I cannot imagine being an active diver without constantly reading the experiences of others.

A smart man learns from his mistakes. A wise man learns from the mistakes of others. - thanks for allowing me the opportunity to become wise.

S'Mike
Behold, the King reigns! You are his publicity agents. Therefore advertise, advertise, advertise, the King and his kingdom.