Pacific NW Invertebrates and Algae - online webinars

Fish & Invertebrate sightings and descriptions, hosted by resident NWDC ID expert Janna Nichols (nwscubamom).
nwscubamom
I've Got Gills

Pacific NW Invertebrates and Algae - online webinars

Post by nwscubamom »

It's the Full Meal Deal! We're teaching all 63 Pacific Northwest REEF monitored invertebrates in a free, 4 part Fishinar course starting Tuesday Feb 5th. Join instructors Janna Nichols and Ellie Place as they dive into one of their favorite topics. These are live, interactive webinars. You do NOT need a webcam or microphone to participate. And you choose if you want to just sit back and watch, or take part in the interaction. No pressure - just lots of fun and learning.
More details and registration links: http://www.REEF.org/fishinars
2019PNWinvertsFishinar.jpg
Janna Nichols
My underwater photo galleries
REEF Citizen Science Program Manager
Seen any cool critters lately?
><((((°>
-----------------------------
Scubak
I've Got Gills

Re: Pacific NW Invertebrates and Algae - online webinars

Post by Scubak »

This is a great class if you want to be able to identify what you are seeing down there....
If you register to become a member of REEF, I believe you can go back and view them at your leisure.
Kirsten
"Let's go diving!"
nwscubamom
I've Got Gills

Re: Pacific NW Invertebrates and Algae - online webinars

Post by nwscubamom »

Thanks Kirsten, and it's true! If you want to review this one or any of the other 160+ Fishinars we've done for locations all around the world, you simply join REEF, log in, and poof! You'll have instant access to the recordings and to the CheatSheets we create for most of the sessions. Most are about an hour long (or less if you cut out the intro and ending stuff)
www.REEF.org/fishinararchives
Janna Nichols
My underwater photo galleries
REEF Citizen Science Program Manager
Seen any cool critters lately?
><((((°>
-----------------------------