Nudi layin eggs?

Fish & Invertebrate sightings and descriptions, hosted by resident NWDC ID expert Janna Nichols (nwscubamom).
bnboly
Submariner

Nudi layin eggs?

Post by bnboly »

On our dive to Fox Island West Wall Tom Nic and I came across quite a few of these fellows - was just wondering if I managed to catch this one in the 'act'?

It's not broken - it's just missing duct tape!
Fishstiq
Amphibian

Re: Nudi layin eggs?

Post by Fishstiq »

I think you're right, you caught him/her in the act. I caught one similar once in the eelgrass at EUP, and it's such a cool experience to see life occuring right in front of you. I know it's a it of a tangent here, but that's why diving is so great for me... watching the hunt, seeing eggs being laid or hatching, all of that. Reality T.V. has nothing on our sport!!
Attachments
aa (41).jpg
Not just front page famous, but above the fold famous...

Waiting for your AIDS test results is no time to be thinking positive.
thelawgoddess
Pelagic

Post by thelawgoddess »

nice captures - both of ya! :supz:
"Life without passion is life without depth."~J.Hollis
my FLICKR photo sets
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

I don´t know about other species, but I am more and more convinced that these guys move under in and through ¨through¨a sandy - silty bottom as confortably as they move on the surface.
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman