NWDC Pricing on O2 Cells from Analytical Industries

Re-learning buoyancy skills or have questions (or answers) about diving a CCR or SCR? The No Bubble Zone is the place to discuss rebreather diving.
cofford
Aquaphile

Re: NWDC Pricing on O2 Cells from Analytical Industries

Post by cofford »

I need to replace an R-17D. If you can get an equivalent cell from AI, put me down for one.
Powered by Puppies and Ice Cream.
4ster
Dive-aholic

Post by 4ster »

According to the sheet from AI the equivalent to R-22 is PSR-11-39-MD. They list diving uses as: Kiss, Innerspace Megaladon, Oxy Spy, CCR-2000, Uwatec, Optama, Conchran Lifeguard, OXy2, VR3.

There are 2 equivalents listed for R-17 they are PSR-11-39-JD and PSR-11-39-JD2 Uses listed for both are: CIS-Lunar, Dive Rite VTI, El Cheapo I & II, MSA Mini-Ox, Spectrum, Vandagraph VN202.

Let me know if these sound like correct replacements. I will repackage and ship at cost, I would like to use a USPS "if it fits it ships" box if that works for you. If I can't meet you to hand off cells then probably paypal would be the easiest payment option.

Steve
Dmitchell
Perma Narc'd

Post by Dmitchell »

The USPS Small FRB is $5.20 and 5 cells should fit fine and PP works for me. 11-39-md looks right I'm on a Classic Kiss.

I'm looking to get these soon, any idea on the ETA? Looks like you have 6 on the list at this point.

Dave
Dave Mitchell
Perma Narc'd

Post by Dmitchell »

So is this happening? I'm going to need cells sooner than later. I've committed here but if we're talking a while before this order is done, I need to get them elsewhere.

Thanks

dave
Dave Mitchell