Randy's Gear Testing

Re-learning buoyancy skills or have questions (or answers) about diving a CCR or SCR? The No Bubble Zone is the place to discuss rebreather diving.
renoun
I've Got Gills

Randy's Gear Testing

Post by renoun »

"Just to be clear, doing the Diamond Knot requires at the minimum double IPAs to be DIR." - MattleyCrue
"Mmmm....... Oreos!
They didn't look too good when I was spitting in my mask for dive #2!" - cardiver
citycatred
Submariner

Re: Randy's Gear Testing

Post by citycatred »

*Facepalm* Was wondering when this video was going to show up.
When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on earth. So what the hell, leap.
Cynthia Heimel
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

I feel safer already.
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
Waynne Fowler
I've Got Gills

Post by Waynne Fowler »

I'd like to place my order NOW..... assuming the price is under $500.00???????
Ripper of drysuits, mocker of divers...there are no atheist divers in a mistimed Deception Pass dive. Jeremy
Geek
Pelagic

Post by Geek »

Waynne Fowler wrote:I'd like to place my order NOW..... assuming the price is under $500.00???????

Dude, CCR..... $799 MIN order of 1000 for dealer price of $12ea.. but it's price controled so you have to advertise $799
If I'm killed by the questions like a cancer,
Then I'll be buried in the silence of the answer.

http://www.tacomacomputersolutions.com

Life isn't like a box of chocolate's, life is like a box of chocolate and horse bisket's and no matter which one you get you have to keep on chewing...