Good news for Meg divers

Re-learning buoyancy skills or have questions (or answers) about diving a CCR or SCR? The No Bubble Zone is the place to discuss rebreather diving.
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Good news for Meg divers

Post by Joshua Smith »

ISC now has new 02 cells for sale. Manufactured by Vandenburg to ISC specs, they are supposed to be very reliable and stable. I just ordered 2 of them, and will report back after I've put them through their paces. And they're only $75 each! I don't know if they will work in a KISS, but every cell that has worked in my Meg has also worked in John's KISS so far......
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
John Rawlings
I've Got Gills

Re: Good news for Meg divers

Post by John Rawlings »

Cool! I'll be interested in knowing how they work for you and if they'll fit my KISS, (they should).

After my enforced hiatus from diving the last few months I'm sure that I'll be needing some new cells!

John
“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”

http://www.advanceddivermagazine.com
http://johnrawlings.smugmug.com/
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

Here they are! What I'm PARTICULARLY curious about is whether or not John can bring himself to put something with a Meg logo on it into his KISS!
Attachments
uploadfromtaptalk1328312623428.jpg
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
defied
I've Got Gills

Post by defied »

Joshua Smith wrote:Here they are! What I'm PARTICULARLY curious about is whether or not John can bring himself to put something with a Meg logo on it into his KISS!
That's why God invented the Sharpie.

D