2021 diving has been good so far

Post and discuss beautiful underwater photos and video brought back from the depths of the sea.
Sharkb8
Dive-aholic

2021 diving has been good so far

Post by Sharkb8 »

Hopefully everyone has been having great dives so far this year. I haven't been as wet as I normally am due to some life changes, a Mt Baker seasons pass and a new mountain bike, but I've been trying to make it count when I get to the beach. Besides the usual diving I do around Whidbey and Fidalgo Islands, I've been splashing at the T Dock after work occasionally. I also made it down to the Junkyard over the winter to look for creepy crawlies. Looking forward to more fun for the second half of the year!

Keystone aliens (Thanks for showing me ScubaJess!)

Junkyard spider

T Dock has been more festive than the past few years

Skyline usuals

Under the big bridge
Party underwater
60south
Amphibian

Re: 2021 diving has been good so far

Post by 60south »

Wow! Such colorful pictures! Very cool.
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

Post by YellowEye »

Great photos, and great diving with you on many of those adventures! Jealous of the skiing!
Visit https://pnwdiving.com to add/view viz reports and for all your slack planning needs!
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by ScubaJess »

Always the best diving with you!!! Beautiful pics!! I love all the colors. Hope we can KeyLine Pie it up soon ๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿคฟ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿฅง๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ™
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by ScubaJess »

Always the best diving with you!!! Beautiful pics!! I love all the colors. Hope we can KeyLine Pie it up soon ๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿคฟ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿฅง๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ™
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Love your screen name!
Hope to meet and dive with you someday!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz: