Call for Actors - Divers - Mukilteo

Post and discuss beautiful underwater photos and video brought back from the depths of the sea.
MikeMeagher
Dive-aholic

Call for Actors - Divers - Mukilteo

Post by MikeMeagher »

So.. heres the deal.....

Every year, I submit a short 5 minute video to the annual San Diego Underseas Film Exposition , the SFUFEX. Google it if you want to learn more.

For the past 4-5 years one of my short films has been accepted and shown on the large state of the art digital projection screen in front of the audience of several hundred.. its an amazing experience. My films showcase diving in the PNW and really contrast with the warm water stuff that they typically showcase.

I am currently working on this year's video submission, and I am seeking a pair of diving buddies that are experienced with diving Mukilteo.

I am seeking a cooperative buddy team that is willing to meet me there one evening, and work with me to film some "beach entry" shots of their team entering the water, at dusk. I will be filming them from the surface, with mutiple cameras as they enter the water, with the ferry in the background. We may have to do a few "takes" to get it right. Your patience is required.

I'm looking for an experienced buddy team willing to put in the extra effort, and willing to have the patience to suit up and let me film their entry at sunset at Mukilteo near the T docks entry stairs.

I plan to film this sometime in June, some evening, when the weather cooperates.

Email me if you have any interest in helping with this and are part of a team willing to be the "models". There will be no compensation, and you willl be asked to sign a standard model's release form.

Mike.
LCF
I've Got Gills

Re: Call for Actors - Divers - Mukilteo

Post by LCF »

I'd love to help, if our schedules can work. But I didn't see an e-mail address to write to.
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames
jpa
Frequent Bubbler

Post by jpa »

The Contact bubble in his user info area has Private Message and Email enabled. Probably much safer, spam wise, for Mike to use this than to put his raw email on the web.
MikeMeagher
Dive-aholic

Post by MikeMeagher »

Yes, if anyone is interested in helping, just send me a Private Message via this forum. Thanks.
MikeMeagher
Dive-aholic

Post by MikeMeagher »

We will be at Mukilteo Saturday june 6th evening around 4:30 or 5 pm with a drone filming the dive site near the Silver cloud. I sure could use a diver or two in the water at that time. If you've got the time. We may Also film again 8 or 9 pm.. say hi if your around and see me with a tripod and my buddy with a drone.
LCF
I've Got Gills

Post by LCF »

Unfortunately, I am out of town this weekend.
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames