More #360video Alki Junkyard

Post and discuss beautiful underwater photos and video brought back from the depths of the sea.
ljjames
I've Got Gills

More #360video Alki Junkyard

Post by ljjames »

https://youtu.be/9HQZHMFnAtg

Watch in Youtube for full 360 effect :)

A bit of blackout fixed the reflection of the Samsung Gear360 on the inside of my home-brew housing. Also working on different lighting techniques to highlight subject matter...

And oh yeah... Check out my super awesome made to measure custom overlay FLXextreme Wonder Woman drysuit from Diving Unlimited International! I'm over the moon, it's the most comfortable drysuit evah!
Last edited by ljjames on Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
----
"I survived the Brittandrea Dorikulla, where's my T-shirt!"
bradmond
Submariner

Re: More #360video Alki Junkyard

Post by bradmond »

Love it!!
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Saweet, and perfect timing with the new WW movie about to come out, you're ahead of the curve!

So, no problems with the DUI suit like I had? Perfect outta the box?
ljjames
I've Got Gills

Post by ljjames »

HAHA! You caught me! that was no accident <grin> Leverage the WW propaganda for Puget Sound ;)

Absolutely perfect out of the box, and considering the complexity in the custom overlay design with the stripes and things I was willing to give it a small pass here and there but absolutely center of the bulls eye. It even needed a gasket for the outlet valve to prevent leaks (because of the stripes) so they designed a new one that i'm beta testing, so far perfection! Its so perfect, so easy to dive, i can now put on my dryhood with bare hands and then tuck my arms in just like in the demo video and pop into my dry gloves because ...it is exactly right size! More than any other reason to get a custom cut suit are the small details like that which make such a massive difference overall.
----
"I survived the Brittandrea Dorikulla, where's my T-shirt!"
Gdog
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Gdog »

Looking sharp Laura! Bad guys beware..