Now that I know what I am doing... (thanks Tom!)

Post and discuss beautiful underwater photos and video brought back from the depths of the sea.
GillyWeed
Submariner

Now that I know what I am doing... (thanks Tom!)

Post by GillyWeed »

Ok so here are some more pix from Sunday.. 2 of my favs.. And one just a baby.. hee hee..

That was my first juvi Wolfie so I was pretty stoked.. I love their expressions it is so easy for me to give them human emotions.. What was that word Tom used anthro.. something or other.. Yeah.. I love Wolfies..
"Well I, I wont go down by myself, but I'll go down with my friends!"
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Re: Now that I know what I am doing... (thanks Tom!)

Post by Tom Nic »

GillyWeed wrote:What was that word Tom used anthro.. something or other.. Yeah.. I love Wolfies..[/color]
:wav:

WooHoo! Yay Holly! Thanks for sharing the pics... Love the juvie wolfie... just the coolest color!

And yeah, I love wolfies too. You know you've officially gone over the "cold water critter edge" when you consider wolfies "cute"... I do get the strangest looks sometimes from my non-diving friends! :rr:

You just keep on anthopo-whatevering those wolfies Holly! I'll be right there with you \:D/

-Tom
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
Grateful Diver
I've Got Gills

Post by Grateful Diver »

anthropomorphizing ...

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ ... morphizing

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
GillyWeed
Submariner

Post by GillyWeed »

Yeah what Bob said! Honestly if I was trying to say it or spell it on my own.. Know one would understand me.. =D
"Well I, I wont go down by myself, but I'll go down with my friends!"
Grateful Diver
I've Got Gills

Post by Grateful Diver »

Did a little cleanup ... for those of you who wonder where your duplicate posts and the responses to that problem went ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Aquanautchuck
Pelagic

Post by Aquanautchuck »

GillyWeed wrote:Yeah what Bob said! Honestly if I was trying to say it or spell it on my own.. Know one would understand me.. =D
Dang, I am still trying to figure out how to say it still.
Charles