Article published in Underwater Photography Guide

Post and discuss beautiful underwater photos and video brought back from the depths of the sea.
Vjw
Extreme Diving Machine

Article published in Underwater Photography Guide

Post by Vjw »

Check out this article written by Stephen Martin on how he filmed his most recent Salish Sea video. This amazing video and article were just published in Blue Water’s Underwater Photography Guide!!
Way to go!!! :joshsmith: :calvin: :partydance: :luv: :norris:

http://www.uwphotographyguide.com/explo ... -sea-video
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: Article published in Underwater Photography Guide

Post by ScubaJess »

Nice work Stephen!!! This is so awesome!! :)
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
Gdog
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Gdog »

Wow and to think I know that Stephen guy. I've even drank beer with him and argued politics! Very very cool, great article, awesome!!!
Sharkb8
Dive-aholic

Post by Sharkb8 »

I'm completely amazed by how just a few seconds of your footage gives a feeling of each animal's personality and how special they are to see. Great work and congrats! Looking forward to more and more videos!
Party underwater
stphnmartin
Amphibian

Post by stphnmartin »

ScubaJess wrote:Nice work Stephen!!! This is so awesome!! :)
Thanks SJ!
:popcorn: View dive videos on my youtube channel. GH5, Nauticam housing, Big Blue 9000s, Sola 500, 1200, Scuba Lamp Snoot, Mavic 2 Pro, Osmo, Final Cut Pro X
stphnmartin
Amphibian

Post by stphnmartin »

Gdog wrote:Wow and to think I know that Stephen guy. I've even drank beer with him and argued politics! Very very cool, great article, awesome!!!
I wouldn't say it was an argument. I just took a knee. :penelope: Thanks for the compliments!
:popcorn: View dive videos on my youtube channel. GH5, Nauticam housing, Big Blue 9000s, Sola 500, 1200, Scuba Lamp Snoot, Mavic 2 Pro, Osmo, Final Cut Pro X
stphnmartin
Amphibian

Post by stphnmartin »

Sharkb8 wrote:I'm completely amazed by how just a few seconds of your footage gives a feeling of each animal's personality and how special they are to see. Great work and congrats! Looking forward to more and more videos!
Thanks very much Sharkb8!