keystone Jetty 360

Post and discuss beautiful underwater photos and video brought back from the depths of the sea.
ljjames
I've Got Gills

keystone Jetty 360

Post by ljjames »

youtu.be/G7OipoU16Qg

This is a test with that sadly soft Keystone footage from last month. A quick re-edit with short narration for practice. Looking forward to going back with proper focused cameras and settings (as you can see in this dive it was CRAZY bright underwater and should have had the cameras locked down on 400 instead of 800)
Its very rough, and its totally whipped up in afternoon, so don't judge too harshly but please let me know <gently> if you love it or hate the idea. The dream will be to have more clean static footage near subject matter so that we can have info buttons that offer more content via either pop up info box or branching video.
----
"I survived the Brittandrea Dorikulla, where's my T-shirt!"
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Re: keystone Jetty 360

Post by Tom Nic »

Very nice!

Perhaps more than you're "signing up for" but this format would be fabulous as a "guide" to local dive sites and beyond.
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
ljjames
I've Got Gills

Re: keystone Jetty 360

Post by ljjames »

:). Already working on it

Virtual Salish See:

youtu.be/cJ3Nl5h4Sn8
----
"I survived the Brittandrea Dorikulla, where's my T-shirt!"
Gdog
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator