Deja vu?

Post and discuss beautiful underwater photos and video brought back from the depths of the sea.
mpenders
Submariner

Deja vu?

Post by mpenders »

ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: Deja vu?

Post by ScubaJess »

Wow Valerie & Gdog are famous!!!!!! Soooo cool!
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

Post by YellowEye »

W00t!!!!
Visit pnwdiving.com for viz reports, slack planning, galleries and more!
Cmjstealth
Avid Diver

Post by Cmjstealth »

No credit to photographer? Is that what was blurred out in the bottom right corner?
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Penopolypants »

Cmjstealth wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:57 pm No credit to photographer? Is that what was blurred out in the bottom right corner?
It was on there and then blurred out. Lame!

I'm gonna ask for autographs the next time I see y'all!
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!
Gdog
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Gdog »

That is lame. It was for sure on there earlier. That sux, Val deserves credit for her work!

Oh, and......

Autographs for sale, $10 each.
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by ScubaJess »

Gdog you should earn enough money from autographs for a new dry suit! You guys are awesome!!!
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
Vjw
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Vjw »

Gdog, Stphnmartin, and I dove three tree in May this year when the octopus attacked Gdog’s camera. I saw Gdog flashing his light and giving the ‘octo’ hand signal then looked up and saw it coming through the water column and turned on my camera.
Here’s the full video https://youtu.be/55icGD--VhU
(Tried to use[youtube][/youtube] attachment and it didn’t work).

About two weeks ago a person from a company called Newsflare contacted me asking to promote the video to news stations. I wasn’t sure - talked with my buddies and decided to do it. What money it makes, I’m gonna share! Who knows, maybe we can buy a dive yacht, and all travel the world diving together! :joshsmith: :calvin: :luv:
Gdog
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Gdog »

Val, Im tickled that you were there and shot the video, and that you got it onto the news. I hope you get lots of publicity out of it!
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Penopolypants »

Vjw wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:49 am What money it makes, I’m gonna share! Who knows, maybe we can buy a dive yacht, and all travel the world diving together! :joshsmith: :calvin: :luv:
Go big or go home! I like the way you think!
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by ScubaJess »

Vjw wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:49 am What money it makes, I’m gonna share! Who knows, maybe we can buy a dive yacht, and all travel the world diving together! :joshsmith: :calvin: :luv:
We totally need a NWDC dive Yatch!!! With elevator, nitrox station and coffee machine! :)
Live Long And Prosper!!!

dlh
Submariner

Post by dlh »

I'll pitch in for a Glass Bottom. :)
Dave
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

I think a glass bottom in PS is a waste of time. Just paint the floor green and tell people it's glass bottomed...
dlh wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:32 am I'll pitch in for a Glass Bottom. :)
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman