Exploring the Salish Sea

Post and discuss beautiful underwater photos and video brought back from the depths of the sea.
stphnmartin
Amphibian

Exploring the Salish Sea

Post by stphnmartin »

I've put together underwater scenes from a little more than the past year diving the Salish Sea. Cold water has its share of beautiful, colorful, underwater creatures and I feel fortunate to visit them in their world every now and then.

youtu.be/1OJTaEIrK9Y
:popcorn: View dive videos on my youtube channel. GH5, Nauticam housing, Big Blue 9000s, Sola 500, 1200, Scuba Lamp Snoot, Mavic 2 Pro, Osmo, Final Cut Pro X
Scubie Doo
I've Got Gills

Re: Exploring the Salish Sea

Post by Scubie Doo »

Bravo my friend! That was brilliant. I so honored to have shared in several of those moments. Thanks for sharing this awesomeness!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Vjw
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Vjw »

Gee wiz WOW!!! Love the way it starts on a night dive at Redondo - catching glimpses of all the tiny colorful creatures moving to the music. Then baby octo eggs and epic huge GPOs out in the open!! So happy to get to share in the adventures! Artistically showcasing the beautiful cold waters here!! :joshsmith: :luv:
Jan K
I've Got Gills

Post by Jan K »

Another masterpiece. Well done my friend. :notworthy:
http://JanKocian.smugmug.com

I take photos because I like it, not because I'm good at it. :) by Unknown
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by ScubaJess »

:luv: :notworthy: :partydance: :popcorn: :eric: W😍W Soooo amazing!!! Great job Stephen..... the Yelloweye rockfish is sooo cool. So many amazing critters.. I feel lucky to get to dive in these beautiful waters with you guys πŸŒŠπŸ™πŸ‘½πŸ›πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ––πŸ€ΏπŸ₯³πŸ¦πŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸ™ now I really want to go diving :)
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

Post by YellowEye »

Not bad.
Visit pnwdiving.com for viz reports, slack planning, galleries and more!
dlh
Submariner

Post by dlh »

Fantastic Video! Amazing images and artistic production and editing.
Dave
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by ScubaJess »

Utterly Glorious πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
Sharkb8
Dive-aholic

Post by Sharkb8 »

YellowEye wrote: ↑Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:55 amNot bad.
Just like your photos.... :rofl:

Amazing ridiculous fantastic video! Will be sharing with all my non-diver but underwater curious friends (aka my mom's bookclub lol) asap!
Party underwater
stphnmartin
Amphibian

Post by stphnmartin »

Scubie Doo wrote: ↑Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:57 pm Bravo my friend! That was brilliant. I so honored to have shared in several of those moments. Thanks for sharing this awesomeness!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Jesse!
:popcorn: View dive videos on my youtube channel. GH5, Nauticam housing, Big Blue 9000s, Sola 500, 1200, Scuba Lamp Snoot, Mavic 2 Pro, Osmo, Final Cut Pro X
stphnmartin
Amphibian

Post by stphnmartin »

Jan K wrote: ↑Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:57 am Another masterpiece. Well done my friend. :notworthy:
Thanks Jan! Nice seeing you today!
stphnmartin
Amphibian

Post by stphnmartin »

ScubaJess wrote: ↑Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:44 am :luv: :notworthy: :partydance: :popcorn: :eric: W😍W Soooo amazing!!! Great job Stephen..... the Yelloweye rockfish is sooo cool. So many amazing critters.. I feel lucky to get to dive in these beautiful waters with you guys πŸŒŠπŸ™πŸ‘½πŸ›πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ––πŸ€ΏπŸ₯³πŸ¦πŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸ™ now I really want to go diving :)
Thanks Jess!
stphnmartin
Amphibian

Post by stphnmartin »

Thanks YE!
stphnmartin
Amphibian

Post by stphnmartin »

dlh wrote: ↑Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:40 am Fantastic Video! Amazing images and artistic production and editing.
Thank Dave! Appreciate it!
stphnmartin
Amphibian

Post by stphnmartin »

Sharkb8 wrote: ↑Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:35 pm
Just like your photos.... :rofl:

Amazing ridiculous fantastic video! Will be sharing with all my non-diver but underwater curious friends (aka my mom's bookclub lol) asap!
:rofl:

Thanks Sharkb8. I'm looking forward to hearing the comments from the book club!
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Absolutely amazing. The quality, composition, and critters are absolutely stunning.
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
stphnmartin
Amphibian

Post by stphnmartin »

Tom Nic wrote: ↑Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:03 pm Absolutely amazing. The quality, composition, and critters are absolutely stunning.
Thanks Tom! Perhaps I'll see you underwater soon.
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

stphnmartin wrote: ↑Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:14 pm
Tom Nic wrote: ↑Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:03 pm Absolutely amazing. The quality, composition, and critters are absolutely stunning.
Thanks Tom! Perhaps I'll see you underwater soon.
Good chance of that!

I should be back in country around the 23rd, and hope to regularly hit some Thursday dives after that!
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
LorD-VisionZ
Getting To Know Folks

Post by LorD-VisionZ »

Unbelievable stuff. This video makes non-divers into divers. Divers into photographers. And photographers into videographers
stphnmartin
Amphibian

Post by stphnmartin »

LorD-VisionZ wrote: ↑Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:19 pm Unbelievable stuff. This video makes non-divers into divers. Divers into photographers. And photographers into videographers
Super appreciative for your comments!