Australia!!

Post and discuss beautiful underwater photos and video brought back from the depths of the sea.
rjarnold
Submariner

Australia!!

Post by rjarnold »

Here are some of my pics from my trip to Australia (April '06). Yes, it's been a very long time, I'm slow (read busy). There are a lot of pics, and this isn't even 1/4 of them. I wish I could say 1/4 of them were good :P I had just bought my camera for the trip.

Pics are from Adelaide and Busselton (The Busselton Jetty). The single one below was from Sydney (note that I never went to the Great Barrier Reef, sadly)

Slideshow:

rjarnold
Submariner

Post by rjarnold »

Hm, the quality of the slideshow is very poor. I may look for something (again....for the 4th time). Grr.
rjarnold
Submariner

Post by rjarnold »

Hm, well I seem to be strangely illiterate at using software to upload a slideshow of decent resolution. If anyone has recommendations such that I can add music (since my "Under the Sea" was cut out of this one below), please let me know. This link should hopefully take you to a site which displays all pictures, and also has a link near the stop for 'view slideshow'. Much higher resolution, but slow and no music :\

http://web.mac.com/rarnold4/iWeb/Site/U ... World.html
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Rachel!
Awsome Pictures, Thanks!!! =D>
"Hey, I still have your cooler"
"When are You and Greg going to meet up with me for a dive?"
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz: