Roatan, Honduras in April

Post your questions (and answers) about dive excursions abroad here.
SusanR
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Roatan, Honduras in April

Post by SusanR »

Looking for people interested in sharing the King Ocean House at the Banarama Dive Resort April 2nd-9th, 2011. There is a group of us going...divers and non-divers...there are about 6 divers with about 18 people total so far...have room for up to 30 available.

The house accommodates up to 12 people but I don't want more than 6 total so everyone has their own bed. So far it is myself (52 yrs), a girlfriend (55 yrs) and another woman (30ish). Probably am most comfortable with other women but would be okay with guy(s). Would need to talk it over with the girls, but please, if you are interested don't let this scare you off :-) This is my first time doing shared accomodations...I really wanted to stay in this house just because it's so great and also to use as a gathering place for everyone that is going. It sits overlooking the beach with a big deck. Here is a link showing the house... http://www.bananaramadive.com/accommoda ... house.html

I am a travel agent, but I'm also a diver. I put together a couple trips a year for myself (love the Caribbean) and others. Heading to Belize again in February...still room available on that trip too!

The cost of this trip is $1349 which includes air from Seattle, hotels transfers, baggage handling, 7 nights at the Banaramam Dive Resort, all taxes and fees. Also included is breakfast daily. Does not include the departure tax of about $34 and any fuel surcharge the airline may add. So far there is not anything added to what is already included. I did not include dives in the package because when I've tried to do this in the past, it seems like everyone wanted to do something different. They have a dive shop on premises that has been ated one of the top shops on Roatan. Here is a link for pricing and descriptions. http://www.bananaramadive.com/dive-cent ... index.html

Hope to hear from you, it's going to be a great trip...one of the guys going was just there in May and loved it so much he's going back and taking his wife.

Susan Reinkens
susanr@travelleaders247.com