Bahamas, wohoo!!

Post your questions (and answers) about dive excursions abroad here.
eliseaboo
I've Got Gills

Bahamas, wohoo!!

Post by eliseaboo »

Hey all - I'm heading back to the Bahamas in March, with Blackbeard's cruises. If any of you fine folks want to join me (just the fine ones, I know there's a few out there somewhere...) shoot me a PM :supz:

March 23-30

Photography, :pirate: , and general shenanigans encouraged!
kitsapdiver
Submariner

Re: Bahamas, wohoo!!

Post by kitsapdiver »

I absolutely love Blackbeard's they're so much fun. Since learning to Cave Dive I've spent all my money heading to FL and MX, but the Bahamas would very much be worth the tirp and just to have a fun, relaxed, laid back vacation would be awesome. Unfortunately for me I think the Annual Leave Budget is going to be a lil' too tight! Have fun!

I should get my brother to do this with me in November or something though! Have Fun!
THE Ohio State University
Go Buckeyes Beat Michigan
ArcticDiver
I've Got Gills

Post by ArcticDiver »

The Bahamas are in my personal Top 5. There used to be a liveaboard that ran out of Haulover Beach. A fun part of the trip was when that crew mooned the Blackbeard crew. Seems every few months they would get tired of working for one company or the other and swap. Really good diving. But, the floating camping trip that I've been told is Blackbeard is not my cup of tea.
The only box you have to think outside of is the one you build around yourself.
kasi
Frequent Bubbler

Post by kasi »

Blackbeard's is one of the best place and no doubt that Bahamas is also superb place for the visitor and many tourist come every year to see the natural beauty of these places..