Last minute Maui Accommodations

Post your questions (and answers) about dive excursions abroad here.
renoun
I've Got Gills

Last minute Maui Accommodations

Post by renoun »

My ex just got news that the two bedroom condo she had rented in Maui 2/233-2/27 has been foreclosed by the bank and their reservations are cancelled. Everything she has found online is either booked or way out of her price range. She and her boyfriend aren't looking for luxurious accommodations and although they would like to be close to a beach they are't particularly constrained by geography. Anybody got bright ideas about finding a place to stay?
Last edited by renoun on Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Just to be clear, doing the Diamond Knot requires at the minimum double IPAs to be DIR." - MattleyCrue
"Mmmm....... Oreos!
They didn't look too good when I was spitting in my mask for dive #2!" - cardiver
Linedog
I've Got Gills

Re: Last minute Maui Accommodations

Post by Linedog »

I think Shaka Doug has a place, I lost his number but you can contact him via scuba board.
Pop tarts and gravy,
It's what's for breakfast.
renoun
I've Got Gills

Post by renoun »

Linedog wrote:I think Shaka Doug has a place, I lost his number but you can contact him via scuba board.
That is one option I forgot, I just emailed him.
"Just to be clear, doing the Diamond Knot requires at the minimum double IPAs to be DIR." - MattleyCrue
"Mmmm....... Oreos!
They didn't look too good when I was spitting in my mask for dive #2!" - cardiver
kasi
Frequent Bubbler

Post by kasi »

Shaka Doug is one of the best place for both of you because you are come here to enjoy the life and i think becah are best place..