Honolulu January

Post your questions (and answers) about dive excursions abroad here.
BUZO71
Aquaphile

Honolulu January

Post by BUZO71 »

So, I just found out I can head to Honolulu for a three day weekend. I'm planning on diving 1/4 but I want to make sure I go out with a good company. Any suggestions from the experienced Oahu divers? I'm staying with friends and will not be taking my own gear this time. I want to do the wreck dives- maybe the corsair? ? ?
Fortes fortuna iuvat
Scubie Doo
I've Got Gills

Re: Honolulu January

Post by Scubie Doo »

Buz, I'm heading there at the end of January and planning a 6 dive day with Kaimana Divers. I found Gabe Scotti from Scuba board and heard great things. Here is his info. He likes to communicate via email and will even arrange a pickup at your hotel if needed.

Gabe @ Kaimana Divers
www.waikikiscuba.com
Kaimana Divers
(808) 772 1795

BTW- I've only dive Oahu once from shore. However, the only shore diving is on the north shore and I think the winter surf is happening. Have fun and let me know what you decide.
BUZO71
Aquaphile

Post by BUZO71 »

Sounds good. I sent an email. Just waiting for a return.
Fortes fortuna iuvat
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Scubie Doo wrote:Buz, I'm heading there at the end of January and planning a 6 dive day with Kaimana Divers. I found Gabe Scotti from Scuba board and heard great things. Here is his info. He likes to communicate via email and will even arrange a pickup at your hotel if needed.

Gabe @ Kaimana Divers
http://www.waikikiscuba.com
Kaimana Divers
(808) 772 1795

BTW- I've only dive Oahu once from shore. However, the only shore diving is on the north shore and I think the winter surf is happening. Have fun and let me know what you decide.
Appreciate this Scoobs. I'll be there end of May and should be able to squeeze a couple morning of diving in - I look forward to your report.
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
BUZO71
Aquaphile

Post by BUZO71 »

No return on email. I'll give him a call tomorrow...
Fortes fortuna iuvat
Scubie Doo
I've Got Gills

Post by Scubie Doo »

BUZO71 wrote:No return on email. I'll give him a call tomorrow...
I hit him up on Scubaboard first. You could try that.