Well?

Post your questions (and answers) about dive excursions abroad here.
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Well?

Post by Joshua Smith »

Calvin apparently started a new section of the site without telling anyone he was going to do it....which is his perogative, since it is his site. But aren't you ingrates going to use it? It's been sitting here untouched for days. I know some of you have trips planned! Tom Nic and Sounder? You guys going anywhere......special.......anytime soon? Anyone wanna brag about 1900' vis and 86 degree water, with exotic flora and fauna? What's wrong with you people! ](*,)
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
Jeff Kruse
Compulsive Diver

Post by Jeff Kruse »

Katrina and I will be diving across from the Ice Rink in Aguadila, PR tomorow. The water will be 79 degrees. I'll let you know how it goes. It's one of those sites that someone tells you about and you go try to find it on your own. It could be a bust or realy good.

Jeff
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

Ha! That's more like it! Thanks for responding, everyone! Now, if only the Tangfish himself would tell us about his upcoming trip to warm water.....
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."