Looking for boot keepers at the LDS

Need advice on recreational gear configurations? Look no further than this equipment forum.
Matt S.
Submariner

Looking for boot keepers at the LDS

Post by Matt S. »

I need to get a couple pairs of boot keepers for our drysuits. Anyone know of a local dive store that stocks them? TIA!
Pinkpadigal
I've Got Gills

Post by Pinkpadigal »

I know I am south but I have them at my shop. Call me today after 9am and I can check to make sure I have your size.
Amy Rhodes
PADI Master Instructor #183890
A-2-Z Scuba Instruction
http://www.a2zscuba.com
dsteding
I've Got Gills

Post by dsteding »

If you are refering to the Trident fin keepers, I know Northwest Sports Divers has them, they are on Bothell Way in Kenmore.
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

Bellevue underwater sports has 2 in stock.
Maverick

Diving. . . is an active physical form of meditation. It is so silent- You're like a thought.

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR
ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE
STAIRS.
diver-dad
Compulsive Diver

Re: Looking for boot keepers at the LDS

Post by diver-dad »

Matt S. wrote:I need to get a couple pairs of boot keepers for our drysuits. Anyone know of a local dive store that stocks them? TIA!
OK, what's a "boot keeper?" :dontknow:
- DD

"Always do right -- this will gratify some and astonish the rest."
-Mark Twain
Matt S.
Submariner

Post by Matt S. »

Thanks for the replies everyone. The Bellevue or Kenmore stores look like my best bets.

(Boot keepers are a strappy thing that goes around the ankle and under your boot to make sure the boot stays stuck firmly to your feet. Most commonly (exclusively?) used for drysuits.)
diver-dad
Compulsive Diver

Post by diver-dad »

Matt S. wrote:Thanks for the replies everyone. The Bellevue or Kenmore stores look like my best bets.

(Boot keepers are a strappy thing that goes around the ankle and under your boot to make sure the boot stays stuck firmly to your feet. Most commonly (exclusively?) used for drysuits.)
Gotcha! Thanks.
- DD

"Always do right -- this will gratify some and astonish the rest."
-Mark Twain
Diver_Dave
I've Got Gills

Post by Diver_Dave »

(Boot keepers are a strappy thing that goes around the ankle and under your boot to make sure the boot stays stuck firmly to your feet. Most commonly (exclusively?) used for drysuits.)[/quote]

What is a boot keeper and why would u need one if your boot fits right???
D.D.
Sitka,Alaska
Finding things under water....
Grateful Diver
I've Got Gills

Post by Grateful Diver »

Maverick ... that little eye candy avatar makes it difficult for me to pull this site up on my computer at work!

Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing ... just something you might want to think about when you're picking avatars (for those of us who surf at work) ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
coachrenz
Aquanaut

Post by coachrenz »

Grateful Diver wrote:Maverick ... that little eye candy avatar makes it difficult for me to pull this site up on my computer at work!

Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing ... just something you might want to think about when you're picking avatars (for those of us who surf at work) ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Looks like he changed it. I think I liked the other one better, although I do agree with you Bob.

Tim
Grateful Diver
I've Got Gills

Post by Grateful Diver »

Don't get me wrong ... I like it too (what guy wouldn't?) ... but if my boss happened to walk by and see it ... :axe:

Thanks, Maverick for changing it ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)