Got my drysuit, now...

Need advice on recreational gear configurations? Look no further than this equipment forum.
StanKeech
Frequent Bubbler

Got my drysuit, now...

Post by StanKeech »

I just received my Bare drysuit and surprisingly it came with 2 inflation hoses. Now all i need is a undergarment. My budget is around 150 and im a small guy ( 5'9" 140 lbs). Can anyone provide me with a good quality undergarment at an affordable price. Ive seen ebay but thought i would ask here.
defied
I've Got Gills

Re: Got my drysuit, now...

Post by defied »

You're too short... I'm selling my Bare polarware extreme hi-loft for $150, but it's 2XL.

D(B)
Geek
Pelagic

Post by Geek »

defied wrote:You're too short... I'm selling my Bare polarware extreme hi-loft for $150, but it's 2XL.

D(B)
Dude, lets talk...I am interested.....lets make a deal....did I mention that I would like to talk to you about purchasing this UG?? :partydance:
If I'm killed by the questions like a cancer,
Then I'll be buried in the silence of the answer.

http://www.tacomacomputersolutions.com

Life isn't like a box of chocolate's, life is like a box of chocolate and horse bisket's and no matter which one you get you have to keep on chewing...
defied
I've Got Gills

Post by defied »

Got your PM.

D(B)
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

StanKeech wrote:I just received my Bare drysuit and surprisingly it came with 2 inflation hoses. Now all i need is a undergarment. My budget is around 150 and im a small guy ( 5'9" 140 lbs). Can anyone provide me with a good quality undergarment at an affordable price. Ive seen ebay but thought i would ask here.
Stan, what type of suit, Trilam or Neo?
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
dwashbur
I've Got Gills

Post by dwashbur »

I have a USIA that my wife isn't using any more that I'll let go really cheap. PM me if you want to take a look.
Dave

"Clearly, you weren't listening to what I'm about to say."
--
Check out my Internet show:
http://www.irvingszoo.com
wallyc72
Dive-aholic

Post by wallyc72 »

Nwbrewer wrote:
StanKeech wrote:I just received my Bare drysuit and surprisingly it came with 2 inflation hoses. Now all i need is a undergarment. My budget is around 150 and im a small guy ( 5'9" 140 lbs). Can anyone provide me with a good quality undergarment at an affordable price. Ive seen ebay but thought i would ask here.
Stan, what type of suit, Trilam or Neo?
Ya, Need to know the kind of suit. Then we can point ya in the right direction.
StanKeech
Frequent Bubbler

Post by StanKeech »

Trilam. Its a shell suit.