attention dive shop owners

Need advice on recreational gear configurations? Look no further than this equipment forum.
Burntchef
I've Got Gills

attention dive shop owners

Post by Burntchef »

i know there are a few dive shop owners here so im looking to price out a hopefull x-mas present. im looking to get the atomics swivel hose accesorie for my reg, im happy with the reg i have now so i want to keep it but i love the swivel on the atomics t2.

so anyone here use that reg with the swivel and have any comments?
Chin high, puffed chest, we step right to it
The choice is there ain't no choice but to pursue it

"Diving the gas is the easy part, not much to it, plenty of retards are using it safely. " jamieZ
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

Do you want one for your primary AND your octo or do you know someone else who'd be interested in one as well? If so, I have 2 for sale dramaticly below retail/sale price.

They're made by Atomic, with only a handful (less than 5) of dives on them, fresh water rinsed after every dive. Titanium swivel built onto the hose, in "like brand new," but perfect condition. I'm selling them only because I've gone to a shorter hose for my secondary regulator. There is nothing wrong with them whatsoever. They're a great hose and the swivel is VERY light weight and comfortable.
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!
Burntchef
I've Got Gills

Post by Burntchef »

sent you a pm, thanks doug

"Diving the gas is the easy part, not much to it, plenty of retards are using it safely. " jamieZ
Pinkpadigal
I've Got Gills

Post by Pinkpadigal »

I am an Atomic dealer. I can get what you need, but on this, go with Sounder...he will give you a good deal.
Amy Rhodes
PADI Master Instructor #183890
A-2-Z Scuba Instruction
http://www.a2zscuba.com
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

Yeah - maybe you can help on one thing though...

Amy, I know Atomic makes the "swivel for Atomic regs" and the "swivel for other brand regs." I have the "for Atomic regs" hoses - the connection size is the same except the atomic male-end is longer than usual. Do you think the for-Atomic hose will fit a non-Atomic reg?

We're going to make sure they fit, but I'm just curious if you know whether you know for sure.
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!
Burntchef
I've Got Gills

Post by Burntchef »

thanks anyway amy , im going to pick both up from sounder next week.