Yes... another weezle thread O2 set ???

Need advice on recreational gear configurations? Look no further than this equipment forum.
sheahanmcculla
I've Got Gills

Yes... another weezle thread O2 set ???

Post by sheahanmcculla »

Sorry to bother you all with another weezle question. Yes I know they are great, wonderful, and the shiznit ! But I have not seen anyone say they have the 2 piece oxygen set.

Does anyone have one of these? I like the 2 peice design, and just wondering how they compare to maybe the 4th element arctics (also a 2 piece).

So are there any Oxygen wearers out there?
Attachments
oxygen_set_2_piece_extreme__picture.jpg
oxygen_set_2_piece_extreme__picture.jpg (11.78 KiB) Viewed 719 times
John Rawlings
I've Got Gills

Re: Yes... another weezle thread O2 set ???

Post by John Rawlings »

I have sold a few Oxygen sets to folks here in the PNW, and have heard nothing but good things from them. However, I'll let them speak for themselves - hopefully they will choose to respond to your inquiry here.

- John
“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”

http://www.advanceddivermagazine.com
http://johnrawlings.smugmug.com/
nwbobber
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by nwbobber »

Now I really like the idea of a pocket with a zipper on the jacket. Good place for keys. If I were to do it over I would certainly consider one of these.
If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading - Lao Tzu
Ken G
I've Got Gills

Post by Ken G »

I like my Weezle 02 very much. It was a huge upgrade in warmth, comfort and fit from my old USIA.

I tried the one piece Weezle but it just did not fit. Too tall and skinny for the one piece....The two piece on the other hand fits me perfectly. The jacket probably gets as much wear topside as it does underwater. Definitely a plus.

No experience with the 4th element arctics. I know some of my buddies cant get the Artics under there current suits as they are pretty bulky. They look pretty appealing as well though.

Got mine from John Rawlings.... BTW.