Those hard to find accessories...

Need advice on recreational gear configurations? Look no further than this equipment forum.
Ken G
I've Got Gills

Those hard to find accessories...

Post by Ken G »

Hello to all my fellow Northwest Dive Club Members!

I thought I would share a link to one of my favorite websites for those hard to find accessories. This company has always been a pleasure to deal with and carries a lot of the odds and ends you may not be able to find elsewhere.

Good for stainless and brass hardware, bungee, latex cord, O rings, specialized tools, boltsnaps, dive reels, tech hardware and much much more.

http://www.reefscuba.com

Ken
(aka kgdiver)
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

I just heard about this site from a tech diver I bought a bc off of last weekend. I want to get the screw on things that replace wingnuts, but I don't know what size bolt I'll be using yet. dave, you should get those!
Dave
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Dave »

sounds good to me, in fact I am in need of some shorty bolts right now to attach a STA to my plate.....what BC did you get???
:book:
TAKE only pictures,,, LEAVE only bubbles...
sparky
I've Got Gills

Post by sparky »

Dave wrote:sounds good to me, in fact I am in need of some shorty bolts right now to attach a STA to my plate.....what BC did you get???
:book:

Coll I wonder where you got your fruby little finns on a STA

Are you guys talking about getting some SEX Bolts

you should check out Tacome Screw I think its called over by Brain and Wallies Shop they would know the name of it

I hear they have every thing llike that there
Sparky and Coll site thanks KGDiver.
Sparky
A Smart Man
Learns from his mistakes

A Wise Man
Learns from the mistakes of those that have gone before him