DPV question NHZ

Need advice on recreational gear configurations? Look no further than this equipment forum.
Dusty2
I've Got Gills

Re: DPV question NHZ

Post by Dusty2 »

It's here, It's here! :joshsmith: :joshsmith: :joshsmith: :joshsmith:
When I push the button the propeller turns. So good so far. show am heavy though! and bigger than I envisioned. I now know why they call them LEAD acid batteries. Hard to believe that something that heavy can be neutral in the water????

Sadly it will probably be next weekend before I can try it out. :queenliz:
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

Lol, there's alot of air around all that lead. Let us know how it turns out next weekend :)
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.
PeninsulaDiver
Aquaphile

Post by PeninsulaDiver »

Dusty2 wrote:....Sadly it will probably be next weekend before I can try it out. :queenliz:
Richard, if by this you mean this Sunday @ Hudson, let me know if you want some company. I will be around and would like to scoot with you or at least pass on a few tips. Only one stipulation, you can't make fun my 1984 Vintage Tekna. She's old but bold! :thumb3d:

-Mark
Dusty2
I've Got Gills

Post by Dusty2 »

Mark, Yes I do mean this weekend. I will be up on Friday through the following Friday.