Hard Cases

Need advice on recreational gear configurations? Look no further than this equipment forum.
RVbldr
Aquaphile

Hard Cases

Post by RVbldr »

Anyone know of a good source for either Pelican or Seahorse cases local to Seattle/ East Side? I'm looking for a case for camera gear.
camerone
Submariner

Re: Hard Cases

Post by camerone »

Funny enough, I've seen a bunch at Fry's for sale, although I admit it's been a couple of months since I've braved walking in there. They seemed to have the small to mid-sized ones.
There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots...
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

I've got one. It's fily large. Made to fit an X-scooter. Let me knw if you're interested.
"The She-Ps didn't work for either one of us, however- we accidently glued one to Dan's cat, and the other one ended up in a DEA evidence locker somehow." - Joshua Smith
Grateful Diver
I've Got Gills

Post by Grateful Diver »

Sportco has some cases that are reasonably priced and suitable for photography equipment. I've been using one for my dive light and gauges for several years now. They sell them as gun cases ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Threats and ultimatums are never the best answer. Public humiliation via Photoshop is always better - airsix

Come visit me at http://www.nwgratefuldiver.com/
RVbldr
Aquaphile

Post by RVbldr »

Thanks Bob, I need to be down by Renton tomorrow so maybe a stop in at Fry's is warranted. I really hate going in there, but if I have to....
finnegankp
Dive-aholic

Post by finnegankp »

REI sells Pelican Cases. That's where I got mine. And they've got REI's all over...
To dive? Or not to dive?... the latter is irrelevant! Get in the water!
msblazer
Just Settling In

Post by msblazer »

I bought my Seahorse case at Optical Ocean Sales. Great staff and decent prices.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
I shall not waste my days trying to prolong them.
I shall use my time.