Dorcy 220 Lumen Dive Deal

Need advice on recreational gear configurations? Look no further than this equipment forum.
spudgunman
Compulsive Diver

Dorcy 220 Lumen Dive Deal

Post by spudgunman »

I just ran into a sweet deal on the dorcy dive light.. I like these lights, use them diving and everywhere else as they are strong and waterproof.. also when a battery explodes there is easy cleanup. anywhoo if you like the light or not.. I ran into a sweet coupon deal just now and sharing it.

I used the following "codes" at dorcy direct http://www.dorcydirect.com/
Trick - Free flashlight
MISSYOU30 - 30% off total price
Spending $35 (no code needed) - free flashlight

I purchased (the following - or any other flashlight you might need, I just wanted another one of these waterproof ones for dive)
41-0467 41-0467 220 Lumen Dive II

it came with free batteries.

they are also running free shipping..

SO... for $35 bucks you can get 2 day shipping for 3 flashlights and 8 AAA batteries.. not bad IMO as I actually will dive with this as my solo light a lot. they fit real nice tucked onto your shoulder strap/d-ring.
Kelly(boy)
_____
Per TOS: I explicitly ask you to feel free to criticize me constructively or just because you want to pick on me.
kdupreez
I've Got Gills

Re: Dorcy 220 Lumen Dive Deal

Post by kdupreez »

NICE FIND!

I bought 3 of those motion activated lights..With the codes you supplied it all came to a total of $60 (basically 30% off or one those motion lights are free)

AND with the trick/treat codes I got another 3 flash lights free and a bunch of batteries and free 2 day shipping..

WHAT A BARGAIN!

Thanks for sharing! :taco:
"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party" - Ron White