Got one heck of a deal last weekend

Need advice on recreational gear configurations? Look no further than this equipment forum.
LowDrag
Extreme Diving Machine

Got one heck of a deal last weekend

Post by LowDrag »

I was visiting my LDS last Saturday and introduced a buddy of mine that is in town from Brisbane Australia. During our visit to the shop the owner brought out a pair of brand new ScubaPro Mk25/S600 DIN regulators that one of his assistant instructors had put up for sale. My buddy showed interest in one set but wasn't sure. I talked to my wife about it and agreed that if JC didn't want one we would buy both. As it turned out JC was over weight on his luggage so he had to pass on the deal, so I picked them both up. Asking price? $850.00. Included in the package was a ScubaPro embossed soft case, two Mk25 first stages and two S600 second stages. I took one set to Edmonds last Sunday and dove it on two dives. All I can say is, AWESOME!!! I love this reg set, this reg set breathed so easy, it was awesome. Danee didn't get to go to Edmonds so she will be diving her set for the first time this coming up weekend at Redondo. I am looking forward to seeing how much she likes this set.

Happy diving all!!!
Scubak
I've Got Gills

Re: Got one heck of a deal last weekend

Post by Scubak »

I like those so much, I have two and it's the only one I will dive!
Kirsten
"Let's go diving!"
LowDrag
Extreme Diving Machine

Re: Got one heck of a deal last weekend

Post by LowDrag »

I don't know if it is just me or what but my SAC dropped a pretty amount on the first two dives with this new reg set. I am hooked on them.

I will putting up my ScubaPro Mk11's and my HOG Zenith up for sale in the next couple of days.