Liquivision Batteries - Local

Need advice on recreational gear configurations? Look no further than this equipment forum.
Scubie Doo
I've Got Gills

Liquivision Batteries - Local

Post by Scubie Doo »

Does anyone know where I can pickup the liquivision ER14335M batteries locally? I am heading to kona on Friday and I need some batts. Thanks.
LCF
I've Got Gills

Re: Liquivision Batteries - Local

Post by LCF »

I believe Koos du Preez and Scott Christopher are local dealers -- you could contact them and see if they have batteries.
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames
Scubie Doo
I've Got Gills

Post by Scubie Doo »

LCF wrote:I believe Koos du Preez and Scott Christopher are local dealers -- you could contact them and see if they have batteries.
Thanks Lynne.
Scubie Doo
I've Got Gills

Post by Scubie Doo »

Lynne can you send me Scott's screen name? I had batteries shipped to me but they sent me the wrong batteries. Very frustrating.
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

Scubie Doo wrote:Lynne can you send me Scott's screen name? I had batteries shipped to me but they sent me the wrong batteries. Very frustrating.
vbcoachchris

Did you try http://www.batteriesplus.com/?
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
Scubie Doo
I've Got Gills

Post by Scubie Doo »

I need them by Friday at noon.
seainggreen
Dive-aholic

Post by seainggreen »

scott@soundaquatics.com will also work. He usually has several on hand.

Laurynn
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." - Abraham Lincoln, 1809 - 1865
Seainggreen Productions, LLC
Alaska-Herb
Aquaphile

Post by Alaska-Herb »

Scubie Doo wrote:I need them by Friday at noon.
Koos took really good care of me even though I am in Alaska when I screwed up and packed my batteries and then ran low before I was able to get them out of storage. PM koos
Scubie Doo
I've Got Gills

Post by Scubie Doo »

Update- Well Liquivision sent me the wrong batteries. I left them a message right before my trip. I overnighted batteries from Dive Gear Express and they came a few hours before my vacation. Upon my return, Liquivision sent me the new/correct batteries (and even an extra set). Just wanted to let everyone know how pleased I am with LV customer service. I need to send the incorrect batteries back, but other than that. I am set. Also, thanks to everyone who responded. Koos and Scott were very responsive. But I was unable to coordinate with them in time. Thanks again for your help.
Alaska-Herb
Aquaphile

Post by Alaska-Herb »

Glad it worked out. We do have a great NW dive community