Back in the PNW, need to find a diveshop for maint

Need advice on recreational gear configurations? Look no further than this equipment forum.
Dashrynn
I've Got Gills

Re: Back in the PNW, need to find a diveshop for maint

Post by Dashrynn »

pensacoladiver wrote:Can someone do me a huge favor and hit Curtis in the head with a lead weight while he is in the water.

I don't want him to forget about me.

I'll let him tell the story.

Glad to know you are back and finally gonna get wet again Amigo!
Geez, I still have a huge scar from the last 2 pounder you mauled me with. No more, I can barely get away saying this was a near-miss shark bite when trying to seduce the ladies. Yeah, they dig a bad boy :joshsmith:

Hawaii is coming soon Chad! Phase one of operation "make mo money, get mo wet" has commenced.
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

Dashrynn wrote:
pensacoladiver wrote:Can someone do me a huge favor and hit Curtis in the head with a lead weight while he is in the water.

Geez, I still have a huge scar from the last 2 pounder you mauled me with. No more, I can barely get away saying this was a near-miss shark bite when trying to seduce the ladies. Yeah, they dig a bad boy :joshsmith:

Hawaii is coming soon Chad! Phase one of operation "make mo money, get mo wet" has commenced.
So, the sex change operation was a success?
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
Dashrynn
I've Got Gills

Post by Dashrynn »

Joshua Smith wrote:
Dashrynn wrote:

Luckily, Chad attended the finest school in Mexico for penectomy training, Jose's institute of technology. Now I can use a she-pee! Worked so well, Chad did it to himself in hopes his SAC would be non existent! Though in the end, he still blows a lot of wind.

Moral of the story, breathing like a girl is overrated.
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

Dashrynn wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:
Dashrynn wrote:

Luckily, Chad attended the finest school in Mexico for penectomy training, Jose's institute of technology. Now I can use a she-pee! Worked so well, Chad did it to himself in hopes his SAC would be non existent! Though in the end, he still blows a lot of wind.

ROFL! Well played. Hey, are you busy between 9 and 9:07 tomorrow?

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
Dashrynn
I've Got Gills

Post by Dashrynn »

Joshua Smith wrote:
Dashrynn wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:
Dashrynn wrote:

ROFL! Well played. Hey, are you busy between 9 and 9:07 tomorrow?
Sorry, only 9:07:05 just missing the mark.
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

I'll keep trying.

CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

Get a room you two love birds :luv:
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.