HOG regulator tech...

Need advice on recreational gear configurations? Look no further than this equipment forum.
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

HOG regulator tech...

Post by Norris »

So I am certified to service my regs and after taking the class with Scott I even had the opportunity to offer some free labor and service about 4-6 1st and second stages for him so I could commit my new knowledge to memory.
I have finally purchased all my equipment and will be doing my regs next month.

My question is..I thought I recalled hearing about a Hog tech forum group on Scubaboard or something where registering is as simple as putting in your cert number. I have looked around and cannot seem to find it. Anyone else a tech that has this resource??
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
LCF
I've Got Gills

Re: HOG regulator tech...

Post by LCF »

I've heard of the existence of the same thing, but never found out how to access it.
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames
AdrianSmith
Avid Diver

Re: HOG regulator tech...

Post by AdrianSmith »

The instructions for accessing it are in the front of your Hog regulator service manual. You should have received a copy of it as part of your class.

Disclaimer: I haven't tried joining it so I don't know if it's active or even exists. Just that the instructions are in the manual.

-Adrian