Drysuit help

Need advice on recreational gear configurations? Look no further than this equipment forum.
verrinne
Compulsive Diver

Drysuit help

Post by verrinne »

Once I get my dry suit from getting new boots. Who would be the best to move the dump valve from the chest to shoulder
Last edited by verrinne on Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
From birth, man carries the weight of gravity on his shoulders. He is bolted to earth. But man has only to sink beneath the surface and he is free.-Jacques-Yves Cousteau
Linedog
I've Got Gills

Re: Drysuit help

Post by Linedog »

You have a dump valve on your chest? Instead of moving, possably just add one to your shoulder and leave the other one closed.
Pop tarts and gravy,
It's what's for breakfast.
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

I don't know of any modern drysuits with a dump valve on the chest. Can you post a pic?
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.
verrinne
Compulsive Diver

Post by verrinne »

Its a harveys drysuit from the 90's so it s
Has the push dump valve
From birth, man carries the weight of gravity on his shoulders. He is bolted to earth. But man has only to sink beneath the surface and he is free.-Jacques-Yves Cousteau
verrinne
Compulsive Diver

Post by verrinne »

A friend who no longer dives gave me theres right size minus the boots
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

Its 20yo neoprene and probably not worth altering.
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.
verrinne
Compulsive Diver

Post by verrinne »

Ok
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

I'd just use it as is. See if it leaks like a sieve first