Dive Caddy Contact?? Customer Service Will Not Respond...

Need advice on recreational gear configurations? Look no further than this equipment forum.
E_Mo
Aquaphile

Dive Caddy Contact?? Customer Service Will Not Respond...

Post by E_Mo »

Hi All,

Seeing how Dive Caddy is local I was hoping somebody might have a personal contact or an in with the company?

I have a Gen 2 Dive Caddy and on the first use the turtle pack ripped. I contacted them in August to ship it to them (in Battle Ground, WA) and USPS says it was delivered August 26th. As of October 2nd I hadn't heard back from them or received my turtle pack back. I e-mailed them and on the 8th they replied they hadn't received it. I double checked the USPS tracking number and it still indicated that it had been delivered, specifically to their front desk. I emailed them back with the tracking number and informed them that it says delivered to their front desk. On October 9th I noticed the USPS tracking info was then updated to say "Moved, Left no address." I tried calling Dive Caddy's main number and the direct number on their customer service person's (Alisa) signature line, which both go straight to voicemail. I left a voicemail yesterday, and have not received a call back or a reply to my last email sent on 10/8. USPS was contacted and said that it was now being held at the post office for Dive Caddy to pick up, but I can't get anyone to answer the phone or email to verify they are going to actually pick it up...

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

EMo
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. -Unknown
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Re: Dive Caddy Contact?? Customer Service Will Not Respond...

Post by Tangfish »

Maybe contact them under the pretense of wanting to place a bulk order? I think they'll answer faster with the profit motive. :stir:
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

If you paid by credit card, I suggest contesting the charge for not receiving your items and buy from a different company.
E_Mo
Aquaphile

Post by E_Mo »

Thanks for the replies so far. I reached out to my LDS who sells Dive Caddy gear to see if they have a contact that can make more head way.

As far as the credit card, fortunately/unfortunately Dive Caddy warranties their product for life, so it didn't cost me anything to send in the turtle pack for repair, and I received the bag as a birthday present awhile back.

USPS is no help either, they won't even send the package back to me or explain why it was "delivered" and then magically they addressee moved six weeks later. So, I started with a torn turtle pack, and now I have no turtle pack at all.. :angry:
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. -Unknown