OMG!!!! A new dive light.....

Need advice on recreational gear configurations? Look no further than this equipment forum.
mz53480
I've Got Gills

OMG!!!! A new dive light.....

Post by mz53480 »

Never in your life could a dive light make you so appealing to the opposite sex. The “X” light…. from it’s proactive curves to the outer coating that says “screw you, I’m a dive light”, eminates the bad-ass diver attitude throughout.

So, you might ask yourself “am I a good enough diver to handle this light?”. The answer is….well, maybe. If you can trim your toenails with an angle-grinder, eat nothing but lumber for 6 days, and fight a polar bear with your bare hands, then this might be the light for you.

Yeah. Look at you. You don’t even know what to do with yourself right now. Well, take a deep breath and call ‘he who shall not be named but is not banned anymore’.
Get the light.
Fry some fish.
Blind your dive buddy and stick him with your knife to attract sharks. Have some fun, dammit! Flying unicorns!
xlight all_.jpg
OMGHERD -1.jpg
unicorn-1.jpg
unicorn-1.jpg (63.48 KiB) Viewed 3043 times
...I like going to the chamber.. They have great food there, and awsome live music "H20doctor"
Check out the VIDEOS!
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Re: OMG!!!! A new dive light.....

Post by H20doctor »

Sweet mother of Oxyclean.. !!!! How many betty crocker points did it cost .. ? Im saving for one right Now ..
download (2).jpg
download (2).jpg (3.54 KiB) Viewed 3030 times
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
mz53480
I've Got Gills

Post by mz53480 »

Well....I saved up for at least 6-7 months and I had enough empty Campbells soup wrappers and beatty crocker points to finally cash it in. It was either the light, or the x-ray glasses. I'm already married....so....the light. I'm off to grind my toenails....
...I like going to the chamber.. They have great food there, and awsome live music "H20doctor"
Check out the VIDEOS!
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

thats so sweet , Did you get the light that has a transmitter on your first stage so that when your diving your aluminum 80 past Open water depths it blinks the number or psi when you hit 500 Pounds ...? that one is So cool .... i saw a video of a guy diving with it at the Blue Hole, and it saved His life by blinking , like a disco ball.. and you dont even need guage.
mz53480
I've Got Gills

Post by mz53480 »

oh, yeah I mostly don't even use a gauge any more. sometimes not even a timer either. I just count in my head "1...2...3..." until the dive is over and I calc on the fly. only hit less than 100psi like 5-8 times. Yeah, I've seen the transmitter, but it's kinda distracting when down deep and it's dark and the video picks it up. you can see it flash easily, but it's distracting. I was gonna get the audible one, but figured it would be best to wait until they work out the bugs (some of the early versions were shorting out I think....)
Check out the VIDEOS!
Gdog
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Gdog »

Saweeeeeeet!
pogiguy05
I've Got Gills

Post by pogiguy05 »

I want to air he is breathing. :popcorn:
Jeff Castor
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

Im sure this is a NHZ. zone ....
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by ScubaJess »

Oooh RED!!! SO Pretty! I want one!!!!
Also you guys are Hilarious!!! Happy Friday!!! :) :) :)
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco: