cord gland source?

Need advice on recreational gear configurations? Look no further than this equipment forum.
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

cord gland source?

Post by CaptnJack »

I have a few new to me canisters that I'm refurbishing. I am looking for new glands to go in the lid. The threaded O-ring end diameter is only 1/2" compared to the usual 5/8". Does anyone know a source for cord glands?
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Re: cord gland source?

Post by H20doctor »

NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

Thanks man, didn't know they had unique threads. I will try a few and see what works best.
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

It's probably 3/8NPT if it's not 1/2"
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

Nwbrewer wrote:It's probably 3/8NPT if it's not 1/2"
its definitely straight thread oring sealed, no taper