Page 1 of 1

Dryglove replacement

Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:04 am
by Nwbrewer
After years of using pull over type rubber drygloves, I recently switched to some sitech quicklock style rings that I got used. They came with some black atlas PVC gloves that are lined. They have enough insulation that I don't need additional layers in the summer, and just an additional thin liner in the summer. I need a pair of these in my bag for backup when I inevitably puncture them. Anybody have a good line on where I can find them?