Anyone diving the Oregon Coast this weekend?

A place for Oregonians to plan a car-pooling road trip, find a nearby diveable mudhole, and meet new local dive buddies.
scubapug
Getting To Know Folks

Anyone diving the Oregon Coast this weekend?

Post by scubapug »

Hello,
I just received my OW in February and since then have been diving every weekend. I live in Newport and would like to go diving in the general area. Anyone up for a dive in the surrounding areas, such as Florence, Newport? Maybe even Coos Bay? I have buddy, just looking for more people to join us:)

Thanks!
Scuba Pug
\:D/
Scuba Pug
Beefcake
Aquaphile

Re: Anyone diving the Oregon Coast this weekend?

Post by Beefcake »

With all of the rain this week, I can't imagine the vis being decent on the Oregon Coast (with the possible exception of Netarts?). I think I'm sitting out this weekend.
Joe Blow
Avid Diver

Post by Joe Blow »

I'll be in Newport this weekend. Not sure I'll be doing any diving, but I'll be there. I'll drop you a private message with my phone number and you can give me a call. I agree with beefcake on the viz though.
nice-diver
Compulsive Diver

Post by nice-diver »

I met them last week, good folk
the water was fine...1-4 feet

5-15 is average for newport
i flickr
http://www.flickr.com/photos/nice-diver/

Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life

People are more violently opposed to fur than leather, because it's easier to harrass rich women than motorcycle gangs!