Newport Oregon....

A place for Oregonians to plan a car-pooling road trip, find a nearby diveable mudhole, and meet new local dive buddies.
AB219
Aquaphile

Newport Oregon....

Post by AB219 »

Saturday dive off the coast.... buddy boat needed. I have room for one more diver who doesn't bring the dive shop with him or her!!!! :) Boat leaves the dock at 7A.M.....

gl
Let's Go Diving at:
A) Oregon coast
B) Fort Bragg California
C) Monterey California
D) Puget Sound Washington

"It's not about the dive, but the journey taken."
LittleGoat
Frequent Bubbler

Re: Newport Oregon....

Post by LittleGoat »

I would love to but I am already planning on being in Central Oregon this weekend. Sorry.
I am not a capricorn... I am a Seagoat.
no excuses
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by no excuses »

How's the diving offshore out of Newport? Looking at the maps it looks like there is a lot of areas to dive..

I need to get down there and do some diving.
AB219
Aquaphile

Post by AB219 »

no excuses wrote:How's the diving offshore out of Newport? Looking at the maps it looks like there is a lot of areas to dive..

I need to get down there and do some diving.

Newport Diving.... "Has been very, very good to me!!"

Better vis on the average then Cape Lookout, lots of life. Just need to dive it on a calm day.... Saturday is going to be great for diving. You should bring out the boat.

gl
Let's Go Diving at:
A) Oregon coast
B) Fort Bragg California
C) Monterey California

guitarmaker
Dive-aholic

Post by guitarmaker »

AB219 wrote:Saturday dive off the coast.... buddy boat needed. I have room for one more diver who doesn't bring the dive shop with him or her!!!! :) Boat leaves the dock at 7A.M.....

gl
I'm still looking forward to meeting up with you someday unfortunately Saturday doesn't work for me. It's my daughters graduation and birthday, family over - all that domestic stuff. Pop upstairs to the 2cd floor next time your in Salem or maybe meet up on another day in Newport or else-where's. I'm game!
Cheers!

Ron
-Aaron-
Dive-aholic

Post by -Aaron- »

Doh, sounds like I missed out :P. I've been in California since Thursday, just got home tonight. Hope you had nice weather :).
AB219
Aquaphile

Post by AB219 »

[/quote]

I'm still looking forward to meeting up with you someday unfortunately Saturday doesn't work for me. It's my daughters graduation and birthday, family over - all that domestic stuff. Pop upstairs to the 2cd floor next time your in Salem or maybe meet up on another day in Newport or else-where's. I'm game![/quote]

Will do... we will do the reef soon.

gl
Let's Go Diving at:
A) Oregon coast
B) Fort Bragg California
C) Monterey California