Planning a dive on the 31st

A place for Oregonians to plan a car-pooling road trip, find a nearby diveable mudhole, and meet new local dive buddies.
LittleGoat
Frequent Bubbler

Planning a dive on the 31st

Post by LittleGoat »

A coworker and I are planning a dive along the Oregon coast on the 31st of July. Any suggestions on where to go? We know that viz will be pretty bad, but it's a chance to get into the water (which is hard for me to do... my entire summer was planned out by April and that's pretty standard for me).
I am not a capricorn... I am a Seagoat.
LittleGoat
Frequent Bubbler

Re: Planning a dive on the 31st

Post by LittleGoat »

Update: My coworker had to cancel due to a family engagement he was unaware of (or trying to get out of? =]) so he had to cancel. I am still down for diving with people on this board. The dive can either be on the 24th or the 31st now. Let me know if anyone else is interested in picking up a new dive buddy!

Oh, and by the way, it doesn't have to be at Tillamook either. I'm down for diving just about anywhere!
georgez
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Post by georgez »

Hey LittleGoat,
Do you still plan to dive on the 31st? I dove at Newport a few times and loved to spearfish there. We can meet up there this weekend to have some fun.
George
LittleGoat
Frequent Bubbler

Post by LittleGoat »

Nope. Sorry, I forgot to post an update to this. I have to cancel because of a family emergency. Sorry.